7.12.08

Feedback on the Open House YouthSection Weekend

"To meet and connect with people who are on the same level of interest as I am, always gives me strength to extend my ability to work on these subjects. On the other hand, we are critical on the things we talk about, which cares for a finetuning elemant in all conversations I had."
Jonathan, NL

"My highlight on the YouthSection Weekend was, that there was hardly any program given by the YouthSection itself, but that whoever came was allowed to bring his and her interest, questions and already established initiatives. For example the presentations from the YIP Participants, about what they do in their Youth Initiative Program in Sweden, the Connectivity 2010 Preparation Meetings, into which anyone could have a climps and put some input. Both of these initiatives make me excited for the future of the YouthSection network. I see many young faces coming to Dornach for more meetings, with interested eyes and strong and courageous hearts on their way of fulfilling their tasks in this world!!!"
Katharina, DE

No comments: